Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wheel of Life... I DECLARE WORLD PEACE

Earth holds many teachers, the below was inspired by the action of monkeys, as in a meditative state I saw myself flying through the air content in ALL that I am, gathering to me their wisdom of the ages, pulsing with the life beat of the Gaia.




Wheel of Destiny: ARTIST - Tetka Rhu http://tetkaart.com


The wheel of life is spinning
propelled forward
I am drawn into a vortex of motion


Moving, moving I extricate myself
from circumstances
over which I have no control


In the heat of the moment,
the fire in my belly
enlivens me to action


as


first I look one way, then another
lashing out
at those who come too close


I take no pain
as I allow no one to come near me
I let go a scream
of intent


as


I move into a space of freedom
I find myself now flying through the air


as


I declare my power
My time is "Now"
My intent to survive
I am Free.

Author: Tetka Rhu - Goddess of Spirituality

No comments:

Post a Comment