Thursday, October 3, 2013

LadyPicasso.me ART for everyONE - Lady Picasso - Tetka Rhu

LadyPicasso.me ART for everyONE - Lady Picasso - Tetka Rhu

#Blog
Who says everyONE cannot enjoy ART?

Back through the ages, ART was the realm of the Rich, so it excites me to-day that I can make my ART available to everyONE through high quality canvass prints, exclusive fashion accessories and much more, that are designed for people who love the unique and collectable designs I create.

It is so exciting to know that people globally are wearing my Fashion Ties, while accessorizing with Jewellery, Wallets, Messenger Bags etc....read more
ARTIST: Lady Picasso Tetka Rhu
YOUR Artist of Creation
"where ART is more than ART"
http://ladypicasso.me

#tetka #arts #artist #fashion #accessories #YES

No comments:

Post a Comment