Sunday, October 6, 2013

LadyPicasso.me Radio: where ART is more than ART no1 - Lady Picasso - Tetka Rhu

LadyPicasso.me Radio: where ART is more than ART no1 - Lady Picasso - Tetka Rhu

This is the first broadcast in a series that will shift and shake, rattle and roll old paradigms within the realms of what has been known within the Collective….

I keep saying: ART is the defining influence of any era and culture of that time and Mankind is knowing a complete shift in consciousness for the Spiritual/Golden Age to be our known transcendent reality.

my ART over the years has been called “Art of this Millennium” and through my Healing Powers …. so it is SO
Tetka xox

ARTIST: Lady Picasso Tetka Rhu
YOUR Artist of Creation   
"where ART is more than ART"
http://ladypicasso.me

#tetka #arts #artist #news #media #radio

No comments:

Post a Comment