Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Happiness - The ART of Global Harmony - Lady Picasso

Happiness - The ART of Global Harmony - Lady Picasso



#blog #harmony

To put into words adequately the feelings that emanate through my awareness as I am in the process of creating artwork can be very difficult as my mind explores variables to find explanations for what is an extremely intense energy.



This very much relates to Global Harmony.



The first vision that sprang forward was the Golden Sun Disc, then I saw rivers of life streaming into being and then came the power earth discs aligned to different planetary vibrations that are aligned to the earth through their movement around the earth, sun and moon.... click pic to read more on blog



ARTIST: Lady Picasso, Tetka Rhu

YOUR Artist of Creation

“tetkaART 4 YOU”

http://ladypicasso.me



#tetka #tetkaART #globalharmony #investors #investmentart #artpatrons #artcollectors #artbuyers

No comments:

Post a Comment